ABOUT


Our company was established in 1946 by our father, Recep YILMAZ, in the district of Tutak in Ağrı to serve the agricultural tools of the period.

In 1955, taking into account the needs and demands of the region, it moved to the town of Malazgirt in Muş province and started to produce small scale agricultural tools and machines. Later, in 1990, it moved to the factory in Istanbul, where it still continues its production.
In 2009, we opened our Factory outlet in Erzurum to provide first-hand service to our farmers.

The main field of activity of our company is mowers and hay harvesters. In addition, it produces original spare parts for tractor factories, automotive sub-industry, shelf systems, special purpose machines and the like.
Since our company always aims at quality, we competed with our European competitors in quality. Because we believe that the farmers of our country have the right to use high quality and modern agricultural machinery.
Therefore, we did whatever needed to be done to increase the quality, and we will continue to do so. What we do is a guarantee of what we will do. It is an honor for us to serve our esteemed farmers with its wide service network and abundant spare parts.

What we do and what we will do is the basis of our entrepreneurial responsibility towards future generations.